Removing body hair every month is very tedious and painful as well. One always wishes to remove hair without creating irritation or mess. So the epilator was introduced in the market as a great solution. Here in this article, you will get to know more about Best Epilator In India. It does not give burn or razor-like feel and helps in removing hairs from roots.
There are several factors that one should keep in mind while choosing an Epilator.
- The hair will be pulled out more effectively if no tweezers are high.
2. Dry or Wet epilation
- For smooth epilation and painless epilation, one prefers an epilator that can work in the shower. However, dry Epilators are more affordable.
3. With cord or without cord
- For dry epilation, Corded epilators are used. While for wet epilation, cordless epilators are used.
- These epilators have emerged as a device that helps in removing hairs comfortably and saves money as well. So here is the best epilator in India that make our life easier.
Best Epilator In India, All You Need To Know
- This epilator is suitable for dry and wet dual operations. It helps in removing even the smallest hairs as fine as a grain of sand due to close grip technology leading a smooth skin up to 4 weeks. One can use this machine in the shower as well as it is waterproof. Rest from the all it is one of the best epilator in India.
- The epilation will be painless due to warm water. It consists of a high-frequency massage system providing stimulation to the skin, which is comfortable. One can use this epilator with all types of skin, even sensitive skin. This epilator can be used for bikini and facial hair removal.
- The product is useful for removing small hair leading to smooth skin up to 4 weeks. The entire hair body can remove with a single speed setting giving an effect like waxing. It is easy to use and made up of high-quality plastic and has an excellent grip.
- Philips has launched a massive range of products. It is suitable for dry skin, gentle, delicate, and sensitive areas. The epilator has a cap, it is not cordless and shaving head also that allows the user to remove hairs of legs and arm in one go. It is user friendly and travels friendly. It can be charged quickly and is an excellent product in case of an emergency, and that’s the reason it comes under the category of best epilator in India.
- It is a durable and corded epilator used for removing excess body hairs. It is user friendly due to its improved epilation system, and tweezers are comprehensive and efficient. Due to its rotating disk, it can remove hairs fastly. It can be used for a long time as it is an epilator with a cord.
- It helps in eliminating hairs without pain, leaving smooth skin. It is an expensive little epilator as compared to other Epilators, but due to its durability, it is worth using it. Due to this, it is a good option for the best epilator in India.
- It has a simple and elegant design and one of the cheapest epilators available in the market. This epilator is used for trimming hair but is not used for obliterating the hair. It is a cordless trimmer, and its small and compact design helps it to take it anywhere.
- For long term use, it is not suitable, but for using it in case of an emergency, it is one the cheapest product. It can use to remove facial hair, underarm hair, and for sensitive parts as well. Because of these reasons, it will be an excellent choice for the person who is looking for the best epilator in India.
- Havels Epilator has a fresh and decent design and is corded. This epilator manufactured by an Indian company Havells. It helps in removing even the smallest hair. The epilator should be kept in 90 degrees for the effective removal of hair. Due to this, specification comes under the categories of best epilators in India.
- If someone is looking for a low range of epilator, then among the rest, it will be an excellent option for the best epilator in India. Due to its sleek design, it is one of the choices of users.
- This trimmer is specially designed for delicate and sensitive areas. It is a cordless epilator, and thus no worries of the cord are there. It is a facial and body hair trimmer.
- This trimmer is waterproof so that it can be used in water during shower as well. The trimmer has value for money—an excellent choice for waterproof and best epilator in India.
- This trimmer is affordable and has an ergonomic design, and it helps to get a beautiful bikini line. This trimmer doesn’t cause any pain or irritation on the skin.
- The epilation process is easy, and bikini is in shape due to the easy navigation around bikini areas and thus giving a perfect way.
- This epilator is simple and performs well. Its ergonomic design helps one to have a comfortable grip. It can remove unwanted hairs from lip, chin, or cheeks.
- Braun has been one of the renowned brands and satisfied its customers. The product is also known for removing of slightest of facial hair.
- It is also used as a face cleansing brush. So it has dual features and thus makes it better in an open market.
1. How often can one use Epilators?
2. Is it true that the epilation process is as? Painful as people say?
3. Do one need to clean the epilator?
4. How should one use an epilator?
The skin should pull taut and tight. It is thus reducing the pain that has occurred during epilation.
Go slowly, and it would be tempting and itching while doing it for the first time.
Then after epilation, apply a soothing gel.
5. What is the difference between epilating and waxing?
Epilating is a process done with the help of an electrical device, which helps in pulling off the hair from the roots and does not cause much pain to your skin. Sometimes mild irritation can be felt, but once one gets used to the epilation, then it’s painless.
Due to excessive hair growth, one can feel too much irritation, and one needs to get rid of these hairs. So for this one opt for waxing, which is a painful process sometimes. So to get rid of this pain epilation process is very easy and can be done by the use of epilators. This process is far better than epilation.
The removal of hair through the epilator is not permanent. Selecting the best epilator suitable for skin is very challenging. For helping the user best epilator in India that are best to use are enlisted. For more queries, you can contact us through by comment section.